I came up with this recipe by myself and everyone admitted that this is an outstanding one. BBQ shrimps are pretty easy to mess up by overcooking and wrong marination. Check it out-this recipe won't let you down.
- Wild shrimps (I don't use farmed ones)
- Garlic pepper
- Olive oil
1) Please DO clean the shrimps. If you don't know how, check the " How To" section. Find below a quick reminder. The green/black vein has to be removed. I also prefer removing the head however many restaurants keep it.
2) Add garlic pepper spice into the cut of every shrimp.
3) Squeeze a couple of lemons, mix well. Add olive oil generously and mix well again. Leave in the fridge for 2-5 hours.
4) Grill the shrimps over high heat but not over the open fire for not more than 10 minutes. Keep turning them from side to side. Serve with mayo ketchup sauce (2 table spoons of ketchup mixed with 2 table spoons of mayo) or garlic sauce.